Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Undead Love Poses

It's time for Romance! These poses are actually a product of some roleplaying incidents with my friends in Facebook. Can you believe how productive rolepalying can be? Hahaha! XD

The models name are Lunxi and Vincent. Vincent is actually part of my Machinima story from "Undying" and my friends seems to be enjoying his character on roleplay :D

But this probably won't be included for the real thing XD

Set 1: First Kiss

Set 2: 2nd Kiss


Set 3: Seduction Stealth



Set 4: Neck Breaker :D



The last pose is possible for undead couples because they have the ability to regenerate. Trying these on human might look a little morbid. I think.... XD

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing! The last one is just....WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yeah I like stuff like these... Thank you! x3

      Delete